The Big Trenski is a new trenchcoat made from a very subtle tartan checked technical fabric. The fabric has a nice weave and feels and looks cotton like
The anti drop coating will make sure water rolls of the fabric with rain showers. In the collar a hidden hood has been incorporated for emergency rain showers. The collar has a storm flap in case the collar needs to stand up for more protection .
The insulation we use is the patented technique by MEIDA.
MEIDA is used by the Danish military because they need the lightest, thinnest and warmest material around. Here are some features why we think it is one of the best insulation materials out there.
- very thin insulation made of highly densely woven polypropylene fibers
- environmentally friendly
- does not absorb any water ( water = cold)
- 50 grms/m2 insulates better then 2 woolen sweaters ( we use 150 grms )
- inside pocket
- logo embossed ykk zippers 2way
- side pockets with zippers
The model is wearing size S and is 177 tall .