The roomy parka is a new style for Welter Shelter. A roomy fit made of super durable cordura storm wool. The sides have a rounded split.
The fabric is a mix of cordura and wool with a 20 000 mm waterproof collumn.
The insulation we use is the patented technique by MEIDA.
MEIDA is used by the Danish military because they need the lightest, thinnest and warmest material around. Here are some features why we think it is one of the best insulation materials out there.
- very thin insulation made of highly densely woven polypropylene fibers
- environmentally friendly
- does not absorb any water ( water = cold)
- 50 grms/m2 insulates better then 2 woolen sweaters ( we use 150 grms )
- inside pocket
- logo embossed ykk zippers 2way
- side pockets with zippers