Overcoat Storm Wool System Navy
The Overcoat is a new style for Welter Shelter. A roomy trenchcoat made of thin and flexible technical wool.
The wool is a mix of 60% wool and 40% polyester and backed with a membrane. The anti drop coating will make sure water rolls of the fabric with rain showers. As it is mainly wool obviously this is not a coat to ride in the rain for 45 minutes but will keep you dry for occasional showers up to 3000 mm at a time.
Make no mistake this coat is really warm and protective.
Dropped shoulders and oversized buttons. In the collar a hidden hood has been incorporated for emergency rain showers.
The insulation we use is the patented technique by MEIDA.
MEIDA is used by the Danish military because they need the lightest, thinnest and warmest material around. Here are some features why we think it is one of the best insulation materials out there.
- very thin insulation made of highly densely woven polypropylene fibers
- environmentally friendly
- does not absorb any water ( water = cold)
- 50 grms/m2 insulates better then 2 woolen sweaters ( we use 150 grms )
- inside pocket
- logo embossed zippers 2way
- side pockets with zippers